I'm trying to get book work done and you keep interupting me!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ScoobyRoo, Jan 27, 2009.

1. ScoobyRoo

ScoobyRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2008
    Land of OZ
    I can't help myself to look on here in between my work. I'm not getting done quick enough. Good thing my boss can't fire me. He is my DH. [​IMG] So please BYC'ers, keep it down to a minimum. Yeah, right [​IMG] I guess that is why I love this forum. And for those of you who ask why I don't shut this off--really, who are you kidding![​IMG]

2. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Shutting BYC off NEVER!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    OOPS! [​IMG]

Sorry! [​IMG]

4. Beau coop

Beau coop Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    WNY
    I know exactly what you mean. I have to repeat- step away from the monitor, step away from the monitor... [​IMG]

5. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG]

Finally, I have it figured out ! Iget up in the morning, turn on the computer, perk my coffee......

And this is me while I drink my first cup ..... [​IMG] I scan the posts real quick - WOW ! this is a busy board.....

Then during my second cup of coffee, I prepare a list of chores that I need to do that day......

From here on for the rest of the day, I "try" to follow this plan of action.........

I read a post, respond to it if I must and then go do one chore [​IMG]

Read another post, respond to it if I must and then go do another chore [​IMG]

So far, this is working really well, but tomorrow may be a challenge......You see, I found this site while I was bored out of my mind from being sick with the flu..... [​IMG]

Tomorrow, I am cleared to go back to work [​IMG]

This means tomorrow will take a new plan of action [​IMG]

Can withdrawal start after only a few days of membership on this site ???

[​IMG]

6. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:HECK YEAH it can.....lol [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (need a smiley with hands tied behind back not being able to type inserted here)...

7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] this place.....I too am completely addicted!..I should be doing something else right now!!....get up from the keyboard EC..get up now..........

9. CANDLE98

CANDLE98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Meridian Idaho
    I should be doing my homework! I am taking online classes so when I go to log on to my class I check here first!

10. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Quote:That's what I keep telling myself, but so far it's not working, not working for you either EC !! We're all in the same chicken boat !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by