I'm worried sick about my pullets coming in the mail. =[

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by sixlittlechicks09, Aug 4, 2010.

1. sixlittlechicks09

sixlittlechicks09 Songster

Jul 8, 2010
    Wyalusing
    Hey everyone.
    I've got two pullets coming in the mail today, they're pretty young, and I thought I'd be okay ordering them, because up here in the North East our weather has slacked off and been in the low 80's high 70's. But of course, I am the unluckiest person ever. [​IMG] And today is supposed to be up in the high 90's. The only day this week. I'm so worried about them, they should be coming any time, and our PO is supposed to call me as soon as they come in. I just really hope both of them (there are only two) get here in one, very alive piece. [​IMG]

2. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    They'll be fine. Since it's warm, it will make up for an incubator. I ordered three pullets in the mail (they came from Iowa and I live in Cali) and they came safely. They also sent an extra chick. I think the chicks will be just fine [​IMG]

3. sixlittlechicks09

sixlittlechicks09 Songster

Jul 8, 2010
    Wyalusing
    Thanks for the support! After all day worrying because they weren't here I got a PM from the woman I order them from [​IMG] It was too hot so she decided not to ship them until tonight!! Aahhhh I'm simply going to explode with anticipation.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by