1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Imp, it's been decided

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Jan 4, 2011.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    By a group of your friends, that you simply MUST join facebook and "friend" all of us. Not until we've had time to delete all the posts where we are talking about you though. [​IMG]

2. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Some of my best FB friends are people I still haven't actually met, from BYC.

And some I'ff get to meet in 11 days! [​IMG]

3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

I'll think about it. Maybe with the new job I'll have more time.
    Speaking of the job, have to leave in a couple minutes. I'll be back at about 10pm my time.

Imp

4. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Gritsar, You let your rooster have his own FACEBOOK page? A chicken page i understand, but an external social network? and a job? you're heading for trouble! My rooster doesn't even get internet access at all. [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

chickensducks&agoose :

Gritsar, You let your rooster have his own FACEBOOK page? A chicken page i understand, but an external social network? and a job? you're heading for trouble! My rooster doesn't even get internet access at all. [​IMG]

Hey she is not the only one. I am friends with Marmalade, Mr. Flapper, Steve the Goat and For the Love of Chickens.​

6. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    chickensducks&agoose :

This rooster is totally out of control, what can I say?? *heavy sigh*

He did just get his butt kicked by my broody though. [​IMG] She also kicked the silkies butt and one of the SS. She sure is cranky today. It's Impy's fault.​

7. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    I second Gritty's motion.
    Come on over to the dark side that is FB Imp-we have a great time over there(plus, it will give Grits TWO ways in which to torture you via the internet)!
    You're missing some GREAT stories between, me, Grits and Ranchie. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by