Impatiently Waiting

-kimm-

In the Brooder
Jan 31, 2016
Ohio
Here we are at day 19 of hatching. We are impatiently waiting for the chicks to hatch and my kids feel the need to check on the eggs every hour. What in the world will help me to keep their attention elsewhere? By checking I mean that they just look through the top windows. We have 24 eggs in there and hopefully all will hatch.

Here we are at day 19 of hatching. We are impatiently waiting for the chicks to hatch and my kids feel the need to check on the eggs every hour. What in the world will help me to keep their attention elsewhere? By checking I mean that they just look through the top windows. We have 24 eggs in there and hopefully all will hatch.
LOL, I can't help with this one, cause I'd be with the kids looking into the bator every hour...lol

Have you considered a two day trip to an indoor water park?
gig.gif

Lol. I wish we could go but my oldest is in school so we are stuck home. I am also being a bit paranoid since we have been having bad weather and the power went off during the last storm. I want to be here in case I have to figure out a back up power.

We had a great hatch. All 24 chick's are here. Sadly my photo won't load but they are adorable.

Thank you so much! We were hoping for 50% since these were shipped eggs. Had 2 early quitters that we took out. My kids are in chick heaven. The incubator was the best babysitter ever.

Back
Top Bottom