Important Information You All Really Need to Know

LaGringa

Hatching
8 Years
Dec 5, 2011
This is about Photo Copy Machines.
Just go back to the birth of Photo Copy Machines, and think of everything you've ever had photocopied. Maybe birth records, SS#, Bank records, Medical documents, Court Documents, Private stuff.....whatever.... Guess what folks, Photo Copy Machines have Hard Drives and every single document that was ever photo copied on any given machine, is stored. Used photo copy machines are being sold world wide, "CHEAP" with all your personals on them. Watch this News video, please, and if you feel you want to help your friends and family all over the world, copy and paste this link and send it to them via email, Facebook, Twitter, Other Forums, however you communicate. Get the word out and help make photo copier machines extinct.
Thank you for your time.
La Gringa Debbie

Seems to me we could just pull the hard drive and destroy it before sending the machine out on the recycling truck.

I agree, but sadly, most photo copy machines are leased out, rarely were they purchased, and the person doing the leasing, never disclosed to the renter that there was a hard drive, or I'm sure they would've yanked it out themselves. It was a well kept secret for too many years.

Back
Top Bottom