Imported Chocolate Orpingtons ( taking orders for day old chicks )

dandydoodle

Songster
9 Years
Sep 21, 2010
georgia
I am taking orders for strait run English imported Chocolate Orpingtons day old chicks. There parent stock was imported from the UK. I purchased my birds from Richard ( Pampered Poultry ) and I got my roo from BamaChicken. They are Robbie Boyd blood line. I am NPIP certified. They are bantam, not large Fowl. They are 75 a chick. Pick up only, I live in Acworth, Ga. I might consider shipping depending on the demand, I would have to do some research on it first and find out where to get the boxes and heating pads first. I have posted pictures of parent stock. If you have any questions or are interested you can pm me. I will also be checking this post.

Thanks,
MIchelle

Last edited:
I have done some checking on pricing for these little guys. I have decided if you buy one or two chicks, I am selling them for 75 each. If you buy 3 I will charge 65 each. If you buy all five I will only charge 50 each. I am trying to get these little guys new homes pretty quickly so I don't have to make room for them in the coop. They are very cute. I will try to get some pics of them up.

tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom