In a foul, not fowl mood

PurpleChicken

Rest in Peace 1970-2018
12 Years
Apr 6, 2007
Iceland
Ever have one of those days where everything annoys you like the weather, ice on the roads, people in the stores, threads you should probably be avoiding, etc.... A day where you hate your dogs because they want you to pet them and give them a treat, a day where the smell of a nice candle makes you want to puke, a day when the chick in the store striking up a conversation with you just p'sses you off??? A day when silence makes you mad and noise makes you angry, a day when poor grammer and bad spelling makes you hit the submit button, a day when music sounds like chaulk on a chaulkboard??? A day when you wanna get in trouble on a Marlin thread, a day when you wanna smoke even though you quit 4 years ago, a day when you're trying to get things done but nothing is happening, a day like today...

ok, rant over

me and the dogs had pasta with a basil marinara for lunch. They're happy.

Quote:
Thanks Hon. To make things worse they didn't have Nutella at the store today. I did look. Bastages,,,

We all have those kind of days.
yippiechickie.gif

...JP

Quote:
Oh stop Kooshie, I could never get mad at you.
wink.png

Sure, try and turn this into a nice thread. ya ya ya
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks Hon. To make things worse they didn't have Nutella at the store today. I did look. Bastages,,,

hugs.gif

I've plenty here, and you can try the shortbread another day.

Back
Top Bottom