In about 2-3 years, I'll be creating a new Breed of chicken called the Emerald Dragon.(Discussion)

What do you think about a new breed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good! Your chicken will be amazing and I will fight for it to be recognized by the APA because it will be stunning!
Ayam Cemani are also super rare, extremely expensive, and the hens are terrible layers. But it's not my desicion but adding them would make them really pretty so you had the right idea!
Agreed on the Ayam Cemani, but just can't afford them.

Nice to hear that. If you want to help out on making this new breed, that'll be nice?

This looks like it could be a cool breed. Could you describe the differences between this breed and the sumatra breed?
Differences will be walnut comb, the occasional green eggs, black skin [Sumatras are supposed to have yellow skin, & mulberry faces], Heavy body weight, & optional feathered legs.

Sounds good! Your chicken will be amazing and I will fight for it to be recognized by the APA because it will be stunning!
Ayam Cemani are also super rare, extremely expensive, and the hens are terrible layers. But it's not my desicion but adding them would make them really pretty so you had the right idea!
Ayam cemani aren’t that rare, or that expensive. People who sell them for really high prices usually say they’re super rare in order to make more money off of them. Also, I’d imagine that their egg-laying abilities are about the same as a silkies’.
Differences will be walnut comb, the occasional green eggs, black skin [Sumatras are supposed to have yellow skin, & mulberry faces], Heavy body weight, & optional feathered legs.
I see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom