• 20170516_174900.jpg
    20170516_174900.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 9

PeepersMama

Living in a galaxy far, far away...
Oct 17, 2016
The State of Confusion
:th
Where on earth did you get him?! He's got a rosecomb, instead of the typical EE peacomb! :eek:
Looks like a sebright mix. :love

I shall converse with Mom, and since we have a bantam hen, maybe she'll let me get him to hatch babies from! :fl

luckied

Chirping
Aug 26, 2016
The Palmer Divide, Colorado
During chick days at my local Tractor Supply I adopted any chicks that started to "fly" out of the stock tanks which this little guy was doing at 3 weeks. He was in a assorted bantam tank. I have only 3 other bantams, which he does spend time with and they roost together at night, but he will not come out of the hen house and whenever a large fowl roo comes around he cowards in the corner for hours. He is roughly the size of an 8 week old standard chicken. Super cute and seems to have a good disposition.

PeepersMama

Living in a galaxy far, far away...
Oct 17, 2016
The State of Confusion
During chick days at my local Tractor Supply I adopted any chicks that started to "fly" out of the stock tanks which this little guy was doing at 3 weeks. He was in a assorted bantam tank. I have only 3 other bantams, which he does spend time with and they roost together at night, but he will not come out of the hen house and whenever a large fowl roo comes around he cowards in the corner for hours. He is roughly the size of an 8 week old standard chicken. Super cute and seems to have a good disposition.

So he might be a sebright!.... Well my sister is hooked. XD
I'll ask mom about it in the morning. She may or may not say yes... :fl

luckied

Chirping
Aug 26, 2016
The Palmer Divide, Colorado
Seabrights are a breed I've never had so it's very possible, when I asked others what breed they thought he was most suggested EE so I went with it. Just let me know what she says, good luck!
Denise

Top Bottom