In defense of the L.G.

Grampascarlett

Chirping
Jun 7, 2018
Mora, Mn
I have chicks 6 of the 7 I set on 5/27 Have hatched and number 7 is working on his escape now. I also have 50 eggs ready to hatch on tues day 30 quail eggs ready to hatch 6/21 and another L.G with 41 set to hatch on 6/21 of the 3 incubators going now my favorite and most trusted is a 10 year old L.G..
I love my L.G.s
20180617_111258.jpg

What's your secret? I see a temperature probe, and a plain old cheap thermometer on the eggs. You must be doing something very right.

What other incubators do you have?
I like hovabators. LGs are the older the better it seems. I've had three different models and they've all let me down time after time. Never again.
I've notice about everything made by LG are crap anymore. Feeders falling apart. Waterers bases falling off when you turn them upside down.
IDK if I'm going to be supporting any of their products much longer.

What other incubators do you have?
I like hovabators. LGs are the older the better it seems. I've had three different models and they've all let me down time after time. Never again.
I've notice about everything made by LG are crap anymore. Feeders falling apart. Waterers bases falling off when you turn them upside down.
IDK if I'm going to be supporting any of their products much longer.
I have the old L.G. a brand new L.G. and a new farm innovations plus another old L.G. thats missing the windows but still works its 8 uears old

Back
Top Bottom