In Jokes, anyone?

Dutchgirl

Not Dutch!
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
U.S.A.
If you know what the phrase "In Jokes" means, then this is the thread for you.
tongue.png
JK
Anyway, post any "in jokes" you and your friends have made up, or even you have heard about.

Follow all BYC rules!
smile.png

The only in joke I've ever been in myself was a thing where we made up a word: "frajcs". Nobody ever ended up using it, though...
sad.png

Me and my mom: "Throw the grenade! I'm not afraid!", "Well, it's my monies now!" "My tight pants are (phrase)!"

Me and Shannon: "Heheh... X.", "DNA test! DNA test!"

A looong time ago when my friends and I didn't want any guys hanging around (we had a sorty clique consisting of me, two of my brothers, and the two girls across the road), we would randomly start talking about that we wanted an orange wedding dress when we got married. We would basically just come up with really ugly designs (but they were all orange) and gush over how awesome it would be. The boys would roll their eyes and leave.
tongue.png
Just like a few months ago me and the two girls, along with another girl which we hang out with allot were hanging out and my little brother was there too when we wanted him to leave. So I said "You know, I really want an orange wedding dress when I get married." They laughed sooo hard, I was really suprised. I was thinking "Was it really that funny?".
tongue.png
Of course the other girl was like "Wha????".
lol.png
And little bro rolled his eyes and left.
cool.png

My family has allot of inside jokes I guess though, just made up of movie qoutes. We have entire conversations made up of movie qoutes, and the people on the side are like "Why is that so funny?"
hu.gif
tongue2.gif

My family has one movie that we watched so often that we have like all of the lines memorized and will quote constantly. All of our friends are like, "Wha? What do you mean?" or "Why is that so funny?"
lol.png

Yup, so do we.
tongue.png

1) Brian Regan - we kept watching YouTube videos of him at the Improv and we got in fits of laughter over him.
2) "Ultimate Dog Tease" That's on Youtube, too. Funny video. My dad could not stop laughing... and when my dad starts laughing, everyone else does, too.
tongue.png

3) Various movies and other videos. Countless ones.

ember.opal :

My family has one movie that we watched so often that we have like all of the lines memorized and will quote constantly. All of our friends are like, "Wha? What do you mean?" or "Why is that so funny?"
lol.png

lol.png
Lol! I know what you mean. It's like that with almost every movie we watch. Apparently we have sponge-brains. (Or at least the kids do. My parents are sometimes like "(making wierd face) What? That's really wierd." "It's a qoute." "Oh." xD) My friends find it rather annoying too, lol.​

Me and my friends have a few in-jokes
1)Blue and 5, I can't remember where that came from
2)"You don't happen to have any prunes, do you?" It is on potter puppet pals, on YouTube.
3)You'd better stop [whatever they're doing], people might think you're up to something." Snape said it.
4) Whatever cho says when she tells Harry she can't go to the Yule ball with him.
5)The [Random noun] chooses the wizard [their name], its not always clear why."
You can probably tell we all like HP.

"(Insert confusing or random thing here)" -Me "What?" -Random friend "Exactly." -Me
-OR-
"You fail to realize the plausibility of a moose eating walnuts while on crack." -Me "Why did I understand that?" -Kayla "THANK YOU! I don't know how I know that you were going to say that, I just know that I know that you were going to say that, you know?" -Me "Say what?" -Kayla "...And my moment of triumph is ruined." -Me

Me: (To my brother) Well, if we're gonna die anyway, let's die to the cheeriest music possible!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom