1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

In Louisiana, Needing some birdies!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by kaylee gee, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaylee gee

kaylee gee Chirping

Jul 5, 2012
    Lehigh Acres, FL
    I am looking for a young standard-sized cochin rooster (must must must be sweet!) for my 35 week old cochin hens.
    I am also looking for a few hens to add to my flock.

I am located in Southern Louisiana, and I can drive a good ways (up to 2 or 3 hours max).

Please let me know if you have any extra birds!

Please place wanted ads in the appropriate section of the Buy/Sell/Trade section:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/35/chickens-8-weeks-older

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
  2. TBJumper0514

TBJumper0514 Chirping

Mar 7, 2011
    New Orleans, LA
    I host a chicken sale/swap in Covington almost every month. The next one is Sunday, November 11 from 10-2 at O'Keefe's Feed, there are usually plenty of birds for sale.

3. kaylee gee

kaylee gee Chirping

Jul 5, 2012
    Lehigh Acres, FL
    oh that is so great! how did i never hear of this before?? i will be there!! thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: