In MA- 1 parrot cage, 1 ferret cage, mini trailer, pony, mini....

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by spotsplus, Mar 1, 2009.

1. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    I have had a very large parrot cage sitting around for years- I paid $900 it's on casters and rust free $300, 3 tiered ferret cage free, 5 x 8 cargo trailer, 15" wheels, wood interior with rubber matt floor, vents, front window, used as mini horse trailer, very good cond, could be used for any number of trailering jobs $800, Shetland pony filly in beautiful silver dapple, sweet and show qualitly, registered $1200, registered 2 yr old few spot leopard appy mini colt, heavy falabella, black and white, stallion potential $4500, Gypsy cob 13.1 at stud, few spot leopard- having a "local pony breeding special of $450 includes breeding and board. Breyer and china model horse figurines, lots of chicken collectibles, bird, dog and horse books. email or pm for details and/or pictures! Tammie

2. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Do yo uhave a pic of the trailer?

3. NurseNettie

NurseNettie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    Northern Maine
    Quote:I'd love a picture and dimensions of the bird cage-- your MA location as well, if possible-- you can PM me. Thanks!

4. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are two photos I took yesterday [​IMG] If you would like more let me know! [​IMG]
    Tammie (spotsplus)

5. freshegg

freshegg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    greenfield,ma
    I turned my trailer into a chicken coop nice big coop [​IMG].

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by