in MA Bantam Cochins, Rosecombs, Sultans

spotsplus

Songster
11 Years
Sep 29, 2008
Tarboro, NC
I have a few of each, 6 weeks old, healthy, Cochies and Sultans very used to being held and the Sultans would make great pets. I have black and minimally mottled Cochins (3 cockerels), black rosecombs ( 1 pullet and 2 cockerels), 4 white sultans (all sweet and will fall asleep in your lap).

All 3 cockrel black cochins $5 each or $10 for all three. All have been held, look great and are healthy.

Trio of Rosecombs- pair (pullet and cockerel) $15, single cockerel $5
healthy, elegant, still need to grow to really show how beautiful they are. Pullet has been held a lot.

Sultans- all are very sweet, unable to sex them but I think its two boy and two girls. All have been held and will fall asleep in your lap, are very laid back and would make nice pets or a nice quiet type flock. $5 each or all 4 for $15.

Can hold them and bring them to Milford, NH on 26th or pickup. Can ship 3 or more.

Tammie

Last edited:
I'll be waiting for those buff Japanese bantams!
smile.png

P.S. The girls are doing great. The first day, they were a bit shell-shocked but the next day they were merrily pecking at their food, basking under their heat lamp like ladies of leisure at a tanning salon, and exploring their private coop!

Back
Top Bottom