In Memory of My Sweet Sunni

llombardo

Crowing
Mar 11, 2018
Illinois
Sunni,
You were my first duck. After a couple days I got you a couple friends. You were like my guard duck. You quacked whenever you heard me, wagged your butt when I said your name. Your famous side eye will never be forgotten. Your brother and sister are looking for you and my heart breaks for them. Yes you were a duck, but I loved you with my whole heart and I'm not taking this well. I hope I didn't fail you and I really hope you know know how much I love you. You really were my sunshine. Thank you for making me laugh for the short time I had you. I could always count on you to make me feel better.

Love,
Your heartbroken duck mom

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I just read through the ordeal you and Sunni shared together. I am so sorry for your loss :hugs Our flocks, be they duck, chicken, quail or whatever, walk into our lives for a short time and leave footprints on our heart forever.

Sunni was so lucky to have you in her life. It was short but it was well lived.

I remember how we felt when our little Fieps suddenly died and we had her for just two months. Sunny will always be remembered by me as the cute looking white duck with the mud spots on her chest!
:hugs:hit

Back
Top Bottom