IN Need Fast!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by big m70726, Aug 11, 2011.

1. big m70726

big m70726 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 4, 2011
    My goose needs a mate he is try to kill my duck and last night killed a chicken plzs help. he is 4 mo well I think gossie is a he not sure if its a she or he but ppl on here say he need aanother goose so if you or know anyone who has a goose givin or sellin plzs pass this on need it asap.

2. farmdude

farmdude Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2009
    NE Wisconsin
    Where are you located? I think it might be easier and faster for you to find a home for your goose before it kills more of your birds. There is no guarantee another goose will stop him from hurting other birds. They aren't breeding at 4 months of age anyhow.
    Quote:

3. big m70726

Aug 4, 2011
    Louisiana Denham springs . Guess the only choice is to build him a pen for his self and a mate have had him since a baby and dont want to get rid of him very attached to him. So if you can help me find him a mate plzs let me know ty

4. big m70726

Aug 4, 2011
    Louisiana Denham springs . Guess the only choice is to build him a pen for his self and a mate have had him since a baby and dont want to get rid of him very attached to him. So if you can help me find him a mate plzs let me know ty

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by