In need of 2-3 light brahma roosters!!! Virginia!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bishopschickens, Oct 15, 2008.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    We just bought 14 light brahmas thinking there were a few roosters mixed in and they are all hens so here is what im offering. If you have a few roosters which I need to see pics of I will trade a rooster for a hen heads up. If you have this please let me know for we can make arrangements.

Brandon

2. ccshambhala

ccshambhala Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Va
    Hi! I have a brahmarama cockerel (half ameracauna half brahma - might give you ee's?) if you are interested.
    - gwen

[​IMG]

3. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    Quote:I have one but I'm afraid I'm too far away. (I'm in Eastern Ky)

4. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    cc thank you for your offer but I only breed pure chickens. Tubby do you have more than one by any chance? I could pay for shipping but pick up is out of the question.

Brandon

5. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    I only have the one. You might be able to find better quality, although he's beautiful I doubt it would be worth the cost of shipping for him alone. I wish we were closer! I saw an ad on my Craigslist not long ago for some very pretty Brahma roos...I'll see if I can dig it up!

6. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    thanks I really appreciate it! Its funny how when you dont need roos they are every where but when you need one you can find it haha.

Brandon

7. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Hey Tubby,
    I have a friend that will be over in eastern kentuky at christmas time can you tell me where you live in kentucky so I can see if that is where they are going?

Brandon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by