1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

In need of fertile duck eggs in Orange County, California

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by 2Myanimals, Mar 18, 2015.

1. 2Myanimals

2Myanimals Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2013
    I have a couple of mixed breed ducks and noticed one of them is broody. I would like to add to the variety and need a few fertile duck eggs stat. Any one out there that can help out?

2. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    Perhaps you can find the thread for your geographic location over in the Where Am I Where Are You Forum also…..all the best wishes!

3. Amykins

Amykins Overrun With Chickens

May 11, 2013
    Hey, my old stompin' ground! Where you at, Yorba Linda? That's about the only town I can think of that's still zoned for barnyard animals. Didn't used to be that way. :/ I cried and cried when I had to give up my chickens while living in Newport Beach!

4. 2Myanimals

2Myanimals Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2013
    No actually this whole unincorporated part of OC is pretty much a country site- totally missed by most and the joy to live in:) We are not a city- unincorporated and off of Santiago which is the same as El Toro which becomes Chapman in Orange. So you have any eggs? :)or geese?

5. Amykins

Amykins Overrun With Chickens

May 11, 2013
    Ah, Chapman yes, I'm very familiar with that area! One of my best friends lived very close to the edge of Orange, right by the Orange Hill steakhouse (I think that's what it's called?) My godmother raises chickens and used to raise ducks, I'll ask if she knows anyone. I'm in Seattle, so unfortunately I'm not help. I only have two ducks, anyway. :p Well...one duck and three potential ducks in the incubator, hehe!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by