in need of rescue in southwestern ohio due to foreclosure!

nugget09

Hatching
10 Years
Apr 18, 2009
are there any rescue groups in southwest ohio for chickens??
my home has been in foreclosure for a couple years.husband is still on unemployment. i am waiting on disibility due to spine injury. things are looking very bad for me.
I have 25 assorted bantams {3 yrs. old}, 2 white and 2 golden polish, 20 rhode island reds{1-4 yrs. old}2 pekin ducks 2yrs.old. My chickens are the love of my life! i am looking for a good home for them. i have had them since 2nd day of their lives from the hatchery. I am their "mom" and they trust me. They have given me such happiness and companionship thrugh the worst time of my life.having to ask them to be rescued is KILLING ME. are there any angels out there that would love them as much as i have?

Hi. I am not aware of any rescues in the area. I suggest you put them on Craigs's List. Do not offer to give them away for free. It would be a lot easier to sell them separately than trying to sell the entire group. Also, if you know what type of bantams you have, include that information.

thank you for the suggestion. i just adore my chickens.they are my pets and some people out there just do not have good intentions.

Back
Top Bottom