!***** IN NEED OF WHITE BOBWHITE HATCHING EGGS ***** ! Shipping is OK!

TommyVT05

Songster
11 Years
Feb 6, 2008
Southern California
Hello,

I am in need of WHITE BOBWHITE QUAIL EGGS! : ) I need about 20+ (If you could pack 24 eggs, that would be awsome) I really only need 12 to keep for myself. That means 3-4 of them per pheasant cage that I have so the pheasants won't be so lonely since I only have a pair to a trio per cage.

I am looking to pay around $20 - $22 of them shipped, $25 max for 20+ eggs. I think that is fairly reasonable, yes?

If you don't have any but know where I can get some, please help. You can always message me here or e-mail me at [email protected]

I tried eBay and Eggbid but no luck...Eggbid is too overpriced on their eggs, dunno why.

I would appreciate any help!

Thank You

- Tommy

PS: I am looking for WHITE WHITES with no crossed in bloods, etc. Pure WHITE is absolute best : )

My old friend!

How are you! I forget you have some too! Haha. So you have 20 eggs exactly or maybe a bit more? Please get back to me if your buyer doesn't pick them up by Saturday. Thank You!

- Tommy

Quote:

Tom Doing good, haven't seen you on to much here.. how's yourself doing
cool.png

Maybe be a few more to add by then, he is also suppose to be taking a few adult white males i have and some white chicks do to hatch Monday, but we have to wait and see for sure. i will surly pm you either way on the eggs..

Thanks

Last edited:
Charlie,

Yes. Life is busy busy! Haha. I am sure you are as well. Still shipping out eggs at this time of yet? Impressive breeding of the white bobwhites. Anyhow, yes, please inform me of the process. I hope everything is well for you over where you are at. Here...it feels like I am in an oven when I go outside and due to be "cooked" if I stand somewhere over a period of time without shade. Ha! But nice chatting with ya here.

- Tommy

PS: How soon will I be able to sex the White Bobwhites? Can't find much info about them online. Are they normally 50/50 like Northern Bobwhites when they hatch?

Quote:

Tom The eggs are gone he picked them up yesterday.. Will not have anymore available this season as he also bought most of my breeders as well, but i have a couple fresh young-ens growing out for next season...

Its not easy to sex them, you can sometimes tell by head size but that doesn't always work, (males heads are a tiny bit larger), but you may have to wait till the males start to call and then mark/band them one by one as you catch them if in a community pen, what i do if going by head size is catch and put them in single pens and the males will call out with the bobwhite whistle the females will not.

They are surely not the easiest to sex..

We are cooling down here big time, been running in the 50's at night..70's for day time temps..

Tryin stay cool out your way...
sickbyc.gif

Thanks
Charlie

Charlie,

What a bummer huh? Oh well...always next year. I just reserved some from a breeder so I should get some soon...hopefully. I will still need some of your stock to mix in because I don't like to breed from one stock to prevent death, mutations, etc. Its bad for my stock and it will scare me to see messed up quails.

Anyhow, I read that you sex them by their head size and the black line down their beak? Something like that?

Also, what is best temp and humidity for them? They are just as mellow as the Northern Bobwhites right?

- Tommy

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom