1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

in New England: looking for Mille Fleur D'Anvers and...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by princess araucana, Oct 18, 2009.

1. princess araucana

princess araucana Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2008
    Rhode Island
    Hi,

I was wondering who in the New England area, (I am in Rhode Island) has any of the following GIRLS (can't have roo because of neighbors):

Mille Fleur D'anvers

Silver or gold laced Sussex

Silver or gold laced Hamburg

Standard Speckled Sussex

I am happy to wait until spring but thought I might start looking now to see who has them, Thanks!

2. skav2407

skav2407 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 23, 2009
    Wakefield, RI
    Hello,

I'm also from Rhode Island (Wakefield). I just got a bunch of Silver Spangled Hamburgs in. They are still all chicks about 3 weeks old and came from an all pullet order. I'm not sure if you wanted Silver Penciled or Silver Spangled but I thought I would throw it out there. I have 10 of them I think.

I've also got white and brown leghorns, 3 RI Red, 1-2 Buff Orpingtons, a salmon favorelle, and a golden campine if you're interested. They should be all pullets (Except for any hatchery errors).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by