1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

in NY...DESPERATE NEED OF MALE DUCK around 2 mnths old

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by heidihas2ducks, Jun 24, 2011.

1. heidihas2ducks

heidihas2ducks Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2011
    Upstate NY
    My 2 month old rouen cross drake was killed by a hawk yesterday leaving his blue swedish "sister" all alone and we need another friend for her. PLEASE HELP

2. ZoeS95423

ZoeS95423 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    I might possibly have some male khakis, and im in Upstate Ny too.. id sell you one for 10 bucks.

3. KansasKid

KansasKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    You could also possibly get another female to keep her company. You might go and post in the want to buy section of the forum, remember BYC rules [​IMG]

4. heidihas2ducks

heidihas2ducks Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2011
    Upstate NY
    Quote:Omg! I am so sorry...I didn't mean to say anything wrong! I am brand new here and am just so distraught over the loss of my baby and I just didn't know. Please understand I didn't mean anything wrong...

5. KansasKid

KansasKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    Quote:Omg! I am so sorry...I didn't mean to say anything wrong! I am brand new here and am just so distraught over the loss of my baby and I just didn't know. Please understand I didn't mean anything wrong...

Your fine, happens all the time. Good luck finding a buddy for your girl.

6. NYRIR

NYRIR Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Petersburg,NY
    Just pm'd you...I have a few drakes available.

7. veronicasmom

veronicasmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2009
    Sorry for your loss. That is so sad. Hope you find a little friend for your duckie.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by