In search of Tolbunt Polish Chickens

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by 2mnypets, Sep 18, 2007.

1. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    I know that Eggchel has Tolbunt Polish chickens, but I also read a thread stating from her that she didn't think there was going to be any eggs available for the 2007 year. I don't have a bator, so that would not do me any good. My hubby and I both think they are gorgeous, but we are having a really hard time finding a breeder or hatchery that sells the chicks. www.featheracres.com no longer has the breed....I believe they sold the breeding stock to Eggchel. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Any information about a breeder or hatchery that sells them in the USA would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Here is a picture of one from www.feathersite.com

[​IMG]

2. redchicken

redchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    there is a breeder at this site on msn who has tolbunt I could find out for you if they are selling [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  3. 2mnypets

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    That would be great. I know that my hubby went to an MSN site looking at them tonight. I think I saved it, let me look. Yes, the site he went to was http://groups.msn.com/PolishChickens/tolbunt.msnw Is this the same site you were refering too? I was having a hard time going through it. Could be the cold medicine I'm on atm or else I'm just having an off day. If you know this breeder you were refering to, any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

4. redchicken

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    I just emailed them asking if they sell tolbunt polish at this time of the year it is the same site [​IMG]

5. redchicken

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    I have some polish too I will here are some pictures they are buff laced blue black white and golden laecd all have frizzle gene [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  6. 2mnypets

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Beautiful birds you have there. Thanks for helping me out. I have a total of 7 polish chickens which include all the following:

One Mottled Houdan
    [​IMG]

One Silver Laced
    [​IMG]

One Buff Laced
    [​IMG]

One Golden Laced
    [​IMG]

Two Red Crested
    [​IMG]

One WCBP
    [​IMG]

7. redchicken

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    they are not selling eggs at this time but they have a pair of tolbunt to go to a good home I could give you her email they are free because the shipping costs alot [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  8. 2mnypets

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    That would be great. I would take the pair.

9. redchicken

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    Could I get your email to give to the breeder [​IMG]

10. Arklady

Arklady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Kansas
    Hey 2mnypets I thought you had too many pets!!!!

Lol

Arklady

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by