In the beginning coop was small now is added on three times altogether

Rufflemyfeathers

Songster
11 Years
Nov 20, 2008
Astatula Florida
In the beginning hubby built small coop and pen and then added on another section and these last 5 days built on more..now got a coop separated petitioned off 5 different sections.....about 6' tall head room and 8'deep and 32' long...only one area is being used at moment and one small section for my rabbit.I got lots of chicken/turkey room..will post a new picture of it tomorrow. He has put a lot of time in it ..all is roofed and shingled..back part of it is plywood and one end where hurricane weather hits is plywood..all other has chicken wire and little over waist high is hardware cloth and all way around I have bricks around the building and he has 4 strands of electric fencing..

What a wonderful dh!! Does he have any brothers??

big_smile.png

i saw that your pics would not load on your personal page. if you are using the browser "internet explorer" it might not work. i had the same problem. i downloaded for free "mozilla firefox" and it works, better and faster.

Thanks for the info I will try that for my personal page sometime..I have my pictures of my finished coop listed under this listing with the title of MY FINISHED COOP..just posted them tonight.. thanks again..

Back
Top Bottom