In the land of Ireland there were some chickens ! PICS PICS PICS

pigeon is my favorite, she is just lovely!Shadow is very pretty as well, too bad she doesn't like you...lol why do the pretty ones have the attitude? and i like your kitties too. the only one, maybe two i know for sure are redhead, which i think is a rhode island red (the gangsters look like reds also) and the grey striped one is a barred or plymouth rock. pigeon and shadow might be mixed with Wynadotte. those are the ones that i've noticed with the trace feathers, looking like they are outlined. But i'm not a pro by any means only a guess. But they are very nice all of them!

Hello ! Nice pics of your chooks and cats. I think the chooks in your gangster pic look mostly like Red Sex Links. The darker mahogany coloured one looks like a RIR.

I also like Pigeon! All of them are pretty really. And of course your roo!(s)

Thanks for sharing a wee bit of Ireland with us!
smile.png

I like Shadow, something about a gray chicken, and Bumpy head. I have a few mixed that have the fluff on the head. A also have some mixed that have the feathers like Pigeon. If you hang out on the forum you will be wanting more and more Chicks. I am still trying to get over the urge after seeing a post with a Silver Seabright...dang! LOL

Quote:
I love New York , was looking up flights for Xmas period £980 ... :s

sad.png
I hope my chickens and the roosters start laying eggs soon , if i want to make that payment hah:lol:
lol.png
lol.png

Thanks for sharing those great pics of your chicken "family". Their names cracked me up, "Poop" and "Bumpyhead"!

I am going to warn you, however, you sound like you're headed straight for a chicken-addiction! (coming to this web site will only enable your addiction more......).
tongue.png

Quote:
It's not even funny! .. it's now my favourite thing to do ! just had two more eggs hatch and one peeping! .. i'm going to incubate eggs with the kids i will be teaching in April time for my student teacher inspection! .. think it will be a great learning curve for them , the kids will be 9-11

Back
Top Bottom