Incorporating push ups into daily random routine?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Wink, May 14, 2011.

1. Wink

Wink Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    Texas
    I was randomly thinking about this after joining the weight loss thread...I'm trying to do ten pushups every time after I use the potty (at home, I'm not doing it in the target bathroom!). Anyone ever do this? You think that'll be at least 50 in a day? (well, for me anyhow!)

2. MamacitaGallina

MamacitaGallina Out Of The Brooder

Nov 7, 2010
    Lexington, Kentucky
    I'll join ya! Although I'm not sure I can still do 10 in a row... I'm Really out of shape

3. Wink

Aug 24, 2010
    Texas
    I've already slacked and forgot! I'll start it again today! I only do the push ups off the bathroom counter....how about wall pushups!

4. MamacitaGallina

MamacitaGallina Out Of The Brooder

Nov 7, 2010
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Gah! I tried last night and got 3 good ones done then felt like a beached fish. I then did 10 ones with the bent knees the wussy girl ones but today didn't do any cuz we were busy running around and visiting. Gonna do them again tomorrow. I think this is a really good idea of yours!

5. Wink

Aug 24, 2010
    Texas
    Quote:One step at a time, right? I need to keep on this! I get about 20 in a day.....only because I think 10 ones "wussy" style is juuuust fine!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by