Hi friends, I’m on my second incubation attempt ever. First time using my improved diy incubator after learning a lot from my not great first incubation attempt. I’ve got 48 coturnix eggs that I picked up from a neighbor that says they typically get a 75% hatch rate. It’s day 10 and I candled all the eggs tonight thinking it would make life simpler on lockdown day if I pulled out anything that looked like it hadn’t been fertile. Well things aren’t looking good. I want to say there are 3 eggs that look dark enough that there’s a chick in there. Everything else looks either really clear, or like you can see a yolk floating around inside. I pulled the super clear ones out (there were 5) and I left the probably not viable ones in there because nothing smelled off and I’m hoping I just suck at candling and I’m wrong. Temp has been set to 99.5 and swings about .5 degrees either way. Temp has been verified by 2 other accurate thermometers. 40% humidity give or take 5%. Forced air, and automatic egg turner is set up. I’m just really bummed, I thought I had this incubator set up perfect.