Incubating chicken eggs

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Bophay, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Bophay

Bophay New Egg

Jul 31, 2013
    Siem Reap, Cambodia
    Hi All, I need some help anyone has experiences about incubating the chicken eggs, I try to incubates my chicken egg and now it is 24 day pass still no hatched. I candle them I see air cell on the large side and on the pointing side, it is dud? but so far it doesn't smell stink at all. And the other egg are at day 9 i candle them i can see the air cell on both side and black in the middle, what does that mean? really wondering!!! Please help...

2. five is my dog

five is my dog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2013
    can you post a picture ive never heard of this. its also really wierd that all the eggs have it. its probably a light spot on the eggs that looks like its in the egg. give them some time ive heard of eggs hatching on 4 weeks crazy but true. you probably wont have this but give them another week its seems like a long time but it might be worth it.

3. Bophay

Bophay New Egg

Jul 31, 2013
    Siem Reap, Cambodia
    Hi Thank you, but anyway i have already discard those eggs from incubator as i break one to see what is inside and i see a dead chick with a slimy water. I think maybe the temperature is an issues... [​IMG].Will see the other because i have other eggs which to hatch within 10 days more, will see...... [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  4. five is my dog

five is my dog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2013
    awww you are way braver than me i can never crack them open.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by