Incubating eggs in Bra!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by LilDucky85, Feb 24, 2009.

1. LilDucky85

LilDucky85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    Northern, Illinois
    I just came across this on Yahoo! Questions, I'm cracking up at the "bra" part. I know it's about duck eggs but its still about hatching right? So who's going to be the first one to attempt this?? [​IMG]

How do i hatch a call duck egg without an incubator. they have been in an incubator for 3wks but now dont av 1?
    please keep in mind i dont have anything technical. i paid £90 for an incubator that has broke and with it being so close to christmas i am broke to but i cant let these little guys die and i dont have a clue what to do so am trying my best to keep them warm by putting them down my bra PLEASE give em somethin easy and simple i have got no money to buy anything an dnothing at home so maybe something made from house hold things and if you tell me to use a toaster atleast tell me how to do i please. i have candled them and i can see them an the air sac so i know mine and ure efforts arent wasted! please please help me and the little guys!!!!!!​

2. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    [​IMG] all i can say is she must not have much upstairs cause personally i couldn't stick a chicken egg down my bra (no room) much less duck eggs. sounds crazy!

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Mine would freeze to death, LOL Is that TMI? Hmmm...

4. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

the chinese first bator was a jacket with huge pockets.

5. LilDucky85

LilDucky85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    Northern, Illinois
    Im still trying to figure out how she wouldnt crush them, and which part to actually put them in?? Theres a few places they could be tucked. [​IMG] I can just see this lady checking out at Walmart or somewhere when one accidently busts in her shirt, or they begin to hatch. In a million years I would have never thought of a bra incubator.

6. Solace

Solace Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2008
    Rutherford County, NC
    Where's that dang 'eating popcorn emoticon' when you need it....

7. Missouri Maiden

Missouri Maiden Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2009
    Southwest Missouri
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    hmmm what happens when they hatch????

8. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    [​IMG]

well our body temp is 98.6 and some of us run high, i wonder if it would work, you would have to stay really still I would think cause all that bouncing around from walking and such... ok am I thinking too hard about this?

9. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

the chinese used to also lay them on a bed, and have their slaves lay on the eggs [​IMG]

10. wjallen05

wjallen05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    North Georgia
    the chinese used to also lay them on a bed, and have their slaves lay on the eggs

oh my goodess​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by