Incubating Eggs

ktkid

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 2, 2013
Today was the tenth day of my incubation process. This is my first time ever incubating anything, I candled them today, and there is movement and a clearly developing embryo in every egg( there are six eggs). Is this common? Does this mean that every egg will hatch? All of the air cells look about the right size, and everything is going great. Any comments or advise is much appreciated! Thanks for looking!

Good luck in your hatch I just candled mine today at day 7th and looks like 8 of 'em are infertile
sad.png
and for your questions movements are very common remember there is a live developing inside of the eggs and doesn't means they all will hatch

Someone with experience will chime in…

Last edited:
Sounds like they are doing great. What kind of incubator do you have? Just keep the temp and humidity steady and turn them till day 18 and you should get a good hatch , its possible some may not hatch but its also possible they all will.
fl.gif

Sounds good so far
thumbsup.gif
I hope they all hatch for you! 100% hatches are not common, but not impossible. Just make sure your humidity stays in the right range and the temperature stays constant until they hatch. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom