INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Sally Sunshine, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    [​IMG]

2. scottcaddy

scottcaddy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

3. Laurel Meadows

Laurel Meadows Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2014
    Ohio

Like Sally said you can do Acv in the water or save a chick electrolytes. Some just seem to get it no matter what you do if they have a certain rear end angle. i had 2 in the spring that I just ended up trimming some of the tushie fuzz and keeping the area cleaned 2-3 X a day. It will go away in just a few days :)

4. kwhites634

kwhites634 Father Time Premium Member

Well, two out of 3 ain't too bad [​IMG] Good mornin' [​IMG]

5. fire370

fire370 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2015
    SC Kansas
    We test almost nothing in AKC so I couldn't tell you what their rules are. That's good to know, thank you. My wife has done AKC Herding and said they actually prefer you to be in there during testing. I guess I should have been a little more clear in my post and have also edited the post that this was not AKC testing.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  6. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Ok I left the house and the temp was at 100.6 and the humidity was at 40%. Is my temp too low and my humidity too high?

7. ChickaLong

ChickaLong Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2013
    Southern California
    Did you keep your husband up all night?

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    papa santee!!! [​IMG] I sent you presents in your message!! go see! thank u papa!!

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

Poultry ProVita is suggested as a supplemental source of vitamins and direct-fed microbials (probiotics) along with Inulin (prebiotics) for backyard poultry. It can be used for all classes of poultry during times of stress. Use daily or during shipping, receiving, vaccination, debeaking, molting, peak production, hot weather, etc.

Directions For Use:

• always prepare fresh solution
    • mix one scoop per gallon of drinking water
    • discard unused portions after 12 hours
    • one gram scoop included

http://www.jefferspet.com/products/grogel-plus-b
    GroGel Plus-B

Item #0040636
    A hatchling supplement for day-old poultry. Comes as a dry powder to mix with water forming a bright shiny green, bite-sized gel that attracts the attention of all poultry species. Provides hydration and concentrated nutrients along with beneficial bacteria that helps hatchlings get off to a good start.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    piggy backin and that barely works to get it under 100.5

Mornin love [​IMG] hows ducklin?

[​IMG]
    copy paste aint yer friend?

I swear by these pro pre biotic vits and I am serious about not loosing chicks in the brooder!!

mornin whites! [​IMG] you know when your young its for the love, then the middle you think its fer the money, then as you get old again you realize money dont mean chit again... so we are silly beins arent we

I would lower it when you get home, gotta see by air cells on that number.... I rarely need to run that high
    I wont go there right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by