INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my candle holder candler.

Led inside

scus the dirty looking bator. It's been neglected.

some terrible quality pictures

this ones a little better

this ones not looking good. It's not clear and hard to see with my flashlight. I'm keeping it in till next candle.

tried my best to draw round the air cell. Duck eggs are hard to see the cell in I'm finding.

yesss.gif
love that ideeeeeer of the candler! you izzz smart as u izzz purdddy love! whats that I see that red thing in that bator lid ?
lau.gif
now dont you go forgettin that... set your cell alarm now ya hear me beautiful??

yeah I closed off the garden fence, grabbed my coffee and chair with my catch box net and waited but she is back in the pen, neighbor was riding her horse and darn near fell of laughing

Quote: She did do well. Not too much barking when she was working the sheep, some more barking when she was waiting her turn. One of her litter mates was there and her owner took a couple of pics and posted to FB. I tried to download, but was only given an option to download as a link. I might see if she will email them to me.

She did do well. Not too much barking when she was working the sheep, some more barking when she was waiting her turn. One of her litter mates was there and her owner took a couple of pics and posted to FB. I tried to download, but was only given an option to download as a link. I might see if she will email them to me.
awww good girl! I have to get back over to FB I really dont want to, family and my aunts death dont want to go there, I am sure you get the picture... but I have pups and have to I guess. uggggg

All great ones, Sally...but even in a Brinsea, location, location, location is worthy of mention.  If your incubator is on a tabletop along an exterior wall, the radiant cooling will have an effect.  Turning the incubator tray, or turning the whole incubator front to back every couple of days may help even it out.  But if that's the case, unless you play musical eggs, the eggs in the back will be the eggs less developed.

It took me many attempts to find a spot for my incubater to maintain a nice even temperature and my bater is small. Good advice!!!

Yes, you must get one!!! i cannot say enough good things about them!!!!!!
They are not silkies, but an old breed from turkey, but they have a very similar apperance exept they re hard feathered.
They are very much a pet breed, and tame very easily!
You will eventually have to trim the crest, same as a silkie, in order to ensure escaping from preadotors is possible. They have very feathery feet and are just adorable! :love
Images of my rooster, the one and only Bubbles!

Wikipedia has a great article on them, with alot of the details I can't tell you now because I'm on mobile! :/
They come in white and black, but black is super rare.

I found it bubbles!!!!! I'm not losing my mind after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom