INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Sally did. As it should be, as she started this roller coaster!
frow.gif
Ha! I beat your post by 3 seconds!!!
tongue2.gif

Hey guys! How was everyone's week? Mine was pretty eventful, which is why I wasn't on much. I got pecked in the eye by a chicken Tuesday. We thought about going to the ER but my vision was still good. It wa shuts really red and I wound up getting a bit of a black eye. The redness is almost gone now though. YAY!! I really am a crazy chicken lady!:gig

I agree! I came on this thread early on to collect some wisdom on hatching, had a lot of fun, made some new friends, and met a lot of characters along the way!
yippiechickie.gif
yesss.gif

I feel the same way. I've tried a few of the other threads, but this one just seems to "fit". Educational, entertaining, and the people here make me feel comfortable. I feel like I'm with good friends, and we can laugh and talk about most anything. It definitely has a style of it's own!

Last edited:
I agree! I came on this thread early on to collect some wisdom on hatching, had a lot of fun, made some new friends, and met a lot of characters along the way!
yippiechickie.gif
highfive.gif
characters and me of course
lau.gif

Hey guys! How was everyone's week? Mine was pretty eventful, which is why I wasn't on much. I got pecked in the eye by a chicken Tuesday. We thought about going to the ER but my vision was still good. It wa shuts really red and I wound up getting a bit of a black eye. The redness is almost gone now though. YAY!! I really am a crazy chicken lady!
gig.gif
Henhoney!!
hugs.gif
Merry Christmas late day..... OMG your lucky you didnt loose it!! dang!!

yesss.gif

I feel the same way. I've tried a few of the other threads, but this one just seems to "fit". Educational, entertaining, and the people here make me feel comfortable. I feel like I'm with good friends, and we can laugh and talk about most anything. It definitely has a style of it's own!
style?
gig.gif
yer funny

:yesss:  

I feel exactly the same way. I think it may be because most of the people whom I have met and chatted with followed the rule on the first page about being respectful. Venymae started a new thread that I checked out the other day, and there were some pretty rude comments thrown her way, made me feel kinda bad for her after my experiences on this thread.

Hey guys! How was everyone's week? Mine was pretty eventful, which is why I wasn't on much. I got pecked in the eye by a chicken Tuesday. We thought about going to the ER but my vision was still good. It wa shuts really red and I wound up getting a bit of a black eye. The redness is almost gone now though. YAY!! I really am a crazy chicken lady!
gig.gif
Hey, HoneyGirl! The week was crazy for me, but today turned out to be a pretty good day! Don't you know chickens love eyeballs? Just kidding... I'm glad it didn't do any permanent damage. Might want to keep them just a tiny bit farther from your face, just to be on the safe side...
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom