INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are good whites. Better than Bama's situation with the flooding. Hope he's ok. Hope you had a good day yesterday as well.
smile.png

Friday, you looking for hatch updates on this thread?????
lau.gif

There's been a few, Russian had a loner, Dax has some coming, fire hit the mother lode, and CH is driving everyone batty with his constant ' no progress' updates.
pop.gif
Yeah, he evidently got hammered pretty hard. I believe he was able to get to some of them & bring them inside.

Things are good whites. Better than Bama's situation with the flooding. Hope he's ok. Hope you had a good day yesterday as well.:)

Friday, you looking for hatch updates on this thread????? :lau
There's been a few, Russian had a loner, Dax has some coming, fire hit the mother lode, and CH is driving everyone batty with his constant ' no progress' updates. :pop

Thanks for the wrap up! :gig

Yeah, he evidently got hammered pretty hard. I believe he was able to get to some of them & bring them inside.

One of his last posts he mentioned a whole coop getting washed away. That's pretty bad, I will put up with the snow versus those kind of events. Our only flooding come from the spring melt, and then it only is standing water.

One of his last posts he mentioned a whole coop getting washed away. That's pretty bad, I will put up with the snow versus those kind of events. Our only flooding come from the spring melt, and then it only is standing water.
My coop is on the lowest part of the property, almost, right in line with the lane that washes pretty bad. I get some surface water til it soaks in, and some usually runs across the chicken yard, but nothing major so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom