INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubbles
זה בשבילך חמודה

That bad, huh? Better get the shovels ready!
sad.png
Oh no... not bad at all! You look like a sophisticated man with a head full of goobledy-goop...
lau.gif

Shalom Joey,
it was a long working day, (11 lessons, 1 exam) but now after a good meal( by the grace of god) I am chatting with you good people,with a nice hot herb tea, it is very satisfying!
And how was yours?
Wow... that sounds like a very long day! A good meal and good friends takes your mind off of all those things. My day was long, and quite boring. My wife just got home from work, and neither of us feel very well. The weather here is giving both of us sinus headaches. Other than that, it was a great day!

Oh no... not bad at all! You look like a sophisticated man with a head full of goobledy-goop... :lau

Wow... that sounds like a very long day! A good meal and good friends takes your mind off of all those things. My day was long, and quite boring. My wife just got home from work, and neither of us feel very well. The weather here is giving both of us sinus headaches. Other than that, it was a great day!  

:hugs

At what point of development does a chick begin to Chirp in the egg?
I candled the last of the eggs following Sally's video on how to do that One was Chirping I could see the beak moving in the shell So that was cool. one was moving. 3 I just saw dark with the air sack and 2 were empty. I set the 5 eggs in front of her and she took them back.
The chicks are no longer in broken shells and stinky poo.

There are 6 live chicks with her now I took a pic but it is fuzzy and hard to see.

Ok, I have 2 incubators, the first ones I put in are hatching now. The ones' I put in for the HAL and the ones I put in on Christmas eve are in the first. I didn't label them very well. I missed one of the first group and it's still sitting in the other incubator, with the auto turner, low humidity etc. It's pip'd. Do I take it out and move it over to the other 'bator? Or do I turn off the egg turner and up the humidity?

Ok, I have 2 incubators, the first ones I put in are hatching now. The ones' I put in for the HAL and the ones I put in on Christmas eve are in the first. I didn't label them very well. I missed one of the first group and it's still sitting in the other incubator, with the auto turner, low humidity etc. It's pip'd. Do I take it out and move it over to the other 'bator? Or do I turn off the egg turner and up the humidity?
I mean, the ones I put in for the 1/1 hal and the ones I put in for the first time on Christmas are in the first bator, the hatchers are in the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom