INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I want to start breeding them and they will be straight run, so I figure about half will be roosters and then a handful more might not be suitable for breeding...

if that's the case shoulda ordered 50
lau.gif

alot of oak trees and they are spread out so not very good. At the back of the property (where I haven't been hunting yet) are some agri-fields that belong to somebody else. The problem is getting to the back of the property.
that thick? sounds like an exciting place to hunt. some of the best places I hunted was stuff so thick you have to crawl through and get your rifle stuck and back up more than go forward!

that thick? sounds like an exciting place to hunt. some of the best places I hunted was stuff so thick you have to crawl through and get your rifle stuck and back up more than go forward!
problem is it's right beside the road
he.gif
I've hunted lotsa places where you crawl down a deer trail and hope a deer isn't coming the other way because neither of you have space to turn around.

problem is it's right beside the road
he.gif
I've hunted lotsa places where you crawl down a deer trail and hope a deer isn't coming the other way because neither of you have space to turn around.
I hear that, I have had the heart palps from that one! but they have a way of it, snortin and lookin you in the eyes with head low! I wont be crawling when I get back to hunting next year, I still will need to take it easy, not sure where I will go. I think whites may have a great idea for me getting a crossbow. I love the solitude of archery and its warmer for me.

I hear that, I have had the heart palps from that one! but they have a way of it, snortin and lookin you in the eyes with head low! I wont be crawling when I get back to hunting next year, I still will need to take it easy, not sure where I will go. I think whites may have a great idea for me getting a crossbow. I love the solitude of archery and its warmer for me.
Even warmer in my blind, Hon; you know the door's always open to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom