INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you have a KOOOOZIEEEEEEEE  :lau   and I have a cheap coooozy for my water glass :hit  

:duc
Gotta skedaddle, chickens need their breakfast.

Oh....so y'all know huh???!! :lau......*ashamed* too bad I don't have an emotional for bowing my head and turning red......hahahahah!!!! No but seriously. .I need you CLB hatching skills. I just sold one of Ravyns boys to a lady here in Savannah that wanted one badly.

I'm subscribed to the Frog, lotsa stuff from there carries over and I like knowin the backstory! :cool:

Oh man, I woke up with a bit of a sore throat. Now, it's worse, and I know I will be up with hatching .. of and on, when I hear the crying baby.

Waiting..two haven't pipped.

ekJ48.gif

Good night Sally. I seem to scare you off every time.
never you Billy!

Oh....so y'all know huh???!!
lau.gif
......*ashamed* too bad I don't have an emotional for bowing my head and turning red......hahahahah!!!! No but seriously. .I need you CLB hatching skills. I just sold one of Ravyns boys to a lady here in Savannah that wanted one badly.
I seen that somewhere, cant remember where though
hmm.png
sweet! glad she could use him!

dang whut I say this morning they would wait till 11pm and they are coming out now!! stink butts!!!!! I am tired now!! lol

Good night Sally. I seem to scare you off every time.

never you Billy!

Oh....so y'all know huh???!! :lau ......*ashamed* too bad I don't have an emotional for bowing my head and turning red......hahahahah!!!! No but seriously. .I need you CLB hatching skills. I just sold one of Ravyns boys to a lady here in Savannah that wanted one badly.

I seen that somewhere, cant remember where though :/       sweet! glad she could use him!

Hmm..
Sally/ rls roost
Bubbles/Ur
Clark kent/superman

Looky, a pattern!! :gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom