INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Sally Sunshine, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Help I am being ASALTED!!

I will ASALT you till you SNEEZE because we belong TOGETHER during these merry SEASONS and we CONDIMENTS each other like a SHAKING pine tree in the wind. <giggles, IDK whut to say? You are just SPICE IN my life!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]CUTE !!! love the name! mornin beautiful!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] loulyLove!!! HAVE FUN!!!

show off! lol [​IMG] dang your so good at this arent you a show off!

3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ok I am done now, that may be the longest quote I ever did! [​IMG]

4. shahtir101

shahtir101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2015
    Chick #7 hatched! And it is the only color these chicks are. Yellow![​IMG]

5. Chaos18

Chaos18 Minion King Premium Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Slowly Losing it......
    I don't like people and gatherings of them either. One reason why I like where I live and wish my neighbors were farther away. It's Miss Sally not Miss really.......besides you probably wouldn't like the alternatives [​IMG]

6. Chaos18

Chaos18 Minion King Premium Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Slowly Losing it......
    show off

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    sweet white babies!

try me

[​IMG] I am humble

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    12/31 HAPPY NEW YEARS EVEEEEEEEEEEE[​IMG]

LET ME GET THIS RIGHT..... LOCKDOWN / Hatching these next few days over Christmas and between new years....

Fire ~finished hatch has more hatching again (so much for not incubating more till after new years bawahhahah)

Brat ~14 babies hatch Christmas Eve! 11 Breese, 1 Sulmtaler, 1 Wheaten Ameraucana and 1 Swedish Flowe Hen. They are so cute. I swore I was done but there was a Christmas auction for fancy colored Orpingtons so...... Lol it's gonna be a busy winter!

CCL CrazyChickLady 7due to hatch the 27-28 A couple blue slate turkeys (they are moving to the other Bator. Due to hatch the 3rd), some buff orps, a polish, a few barnyard mixes, and i think that's it. A guy is paying me to hatch them. 14/15 we alive and wiggling. HAS A CHICK as of last night UPDATE!! CHICK #3!!!!! I've gotten one a night since Christmas. And its never at like 7 always at around 11. Finally traced what I have of next weeks set. So far 9 duck eggs, 9 turkeys, and a dozen chickens. 10 eggs still in the incubator but I think one quit before day 18. 3 chicks so far. No more pips.

Shah Sat was day 18. I have 7 that I think have a good chance at hatching, 3 chicks 2 more pips!! Thurs morn. Chick #7 hatched! And it is the only color these chicks are. Yellow![​IMG]

CH~ steel nothing steal nothing Leaving in thirty minutes my mom is going to care her best for these last two eggs hopefully I get a deer this time. The last time the reason I did not get a deer is I fell asleep.

Dax ~ finished hatch with her friend! images post #20473 If they make it we will only have lost 2 of 52

K (BYC) LOCKDOWN tues eve

speney speney had two hatch, sorry I've been away so long it's been crazy here. Egg update I had an internal pip yesterday at 4 am. By noon it had started to zip but when I got home at 9 pm I realized it wasn't any further so I pulled the little guy out and candle the egg I realized the one side oh the air cell had pull down to almost the bottom of the egg and the chick was a bit bigger than the others in the egg but I figured if it was strong enough to pip and partially zip I had to help so I chipped away at the egg all the veins had receded and the chick was shrink wrapped even with the humidity at 78 I wet the membrane and it popped right out it yolk sack was completely absorbed and it was peeping up a storm he went in the brooder just now and is holding his own very well and my last egg in the incubator is peeping so it shouldn't be to much longer till the last one enters this wold I can't wait and I'll post picks of all four of them together than

jessimom I have 10 hatched!!! 3 left un-pip'd. One of those 3 belongs to the 1/1 HAL / 7 in the bator for the 1/1 hatch, but I have 11 in there right now.

tJO ~ tjo804 Broody hatched chicks UPDATE : 6 Chicks with BabyBear they all look to be blue silkies but that is prob cuz ChipChip is a Blue Silkie. There are still 5 eggs I moved them to Sunshine another Broodie after BB got off them so I really don't have much hope but will check later today and see.

MC fibber she is!

JO the jolly onion~ 5 eggs in lockdown Sunday, and 4 are wiggling!!!! I know its only day 19 so im only periodically peeking into the incubator [​IMG] Ive got one chick out as of 11am, and waiting on pips from the other 4. Peeps not pips yet tho. Its a SFH from the SFH i hatched last spring, so this is second generation and i am excited, but sooooo hoping my faverolles hatch.

ME Sally a white marans, sweet legbar and so far 7 serama oh and one just hatched!! 8 now

Joey new years hatch 7 will lock Wed GOT THREE PIPS thurs mornin!

Cynthia12 8 silkies lockeddown monday

Saris Lockdown 32 eggs tuesday Thurs around noon I have 2 chicks and 4 pips! pic post #23946

Roxy Lockdown tuesday 13 eggs in my IncuView

Rossfam06 5 lockdown Tuesday

J&T JandTRanch couple eggs in lockdown today (my 2 EE X SLW). Both are rocking!! Also 5 shipped eggs go in lockdown Thursday

Venymae Lockdown Tues night 2 pips still. Thurs am [​IMG] come on chickies!

gimmie birdies Had to leave town for 2 days I think I lost my eggs due the 30th. good new is 9 eggs due the 16 look fine, and I just picked up eggs from a farm 3 hrs away..

TJchickens serama in lockdown 5 tues

mirandaleecon I just placed an order for 25 blue/black Ameraucana chicks! They should get here Jan 19th! Since my shipped eggs did not do so well, I figured I would just go ahead and order chicks. Also going to try to find some Barred Rocks so I can try to make sex-link Easter Eggers!
    And I have decided to set some eggs on the 7th so that they will hatch on my birthday, Jan 28th!

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    HarmonyAnn the new baker in the house has another round of banana bread in the oven! cant wait to steal a snip! house smells wonderful! one of my fondest things is coming home after hunting all day and mom had supper on the table and something sweet in the oven, walkin in to feel the heat on my face and the smell is just one you wont forget, sorta like Nanas good cookies and a thermos full of coffee when your all freezing out there hunting

10. shahtir101

shahtir101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2015
    [​IMG]
    Happy New Year's Eve everybody!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by