INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that the turner up close? hows that work? how many turns does that do and all that? I forget if you said it can turn more or not???? like I said if you have time I would def turn sometimes by hand and move around

What the heck Sally, rotator cuff, too?
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I'm certain fire is ok, or at least hope so.

Now. I'm off to bed, everyone have a wonderful night!

thanks, no biggy its the least of my worries only holding babies for a long time or hip snuggers it kills me.
When I had to water hanging baskets at club house, and tons of them, I had a cushman with 4 trash cans I would fill up with water and use a 3 gal water can to pull out the water over my head and then up again to water, sometimes I had to do it twice a day, and I had placed tons of pretties at that club and patios, even at the snack shacks and stuff. So that wore it out pretty quick.

after it got bad, I talked them into getting me a water buggy to pull with the cushman with a hose,

nite Mike sweet dreams
hugs.gif

RCOM turning eggs
0.jpg

-Kathy
I love that thing!! I would def calibrate to be sure, and I personally run a hotter bator. But we discussed that way back when, see the earlier post on temps in with that sticky chick post I shared earlier today here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom