INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 9* when I finally went out. The ducks complain all the time, so I don't know if they were complaining about being cold. If I'd been able to get those ducks last week, they would have others to help keep them warm (I am going to admit that in this case, I wasn't going to quarantine). I keep wondering why my brother-in-law didn't want a bunch of ducks in the car for the four hour drive.
idunno.gif

I ran out of Maxwell house this morning. Thank GOD I have back up coffee... Espresso!!
ep.gif
wee.gif
duc.gif
smack.gif
caf.gif
I think I will get some stuff done today! I hope Duckling can keep up!

It was 9* when I finally went out. The ducks complain all the time, so I don't know if they were complaining about being cold. If I'd been able to get those ducks last week, they would have others to help keep them warm (I am going to admit that in this case, I wasn't going to quarantine). I keep wondering why my brother-in-law didn't want a bunch of ducks in the car for the four hour drive.
idunno.gif

I ran out of Maxwell house this morning. Thank GOD I have back up coffee... Espresso!!
ep.gif
wee.gif
duc.gif
smack.gif
caf.gif
I think I will get some stuff done today! I hope Duckling can keep up!
MC !!!
hugs.gif
clap.gif
BACK up coffee is a must you know it!! whatcha and ducklin have planned? Cookies to send to mom-mom sally?
droolin.gif

@Sally Sunshine I just checked my spam folder, and found a ton of email from BYC. I haven't been receiving messages telling me that someone quoted me. Now I know why! So I wasn't ignoring you. I just didn't know the wise and wonderful Queen Sally had spoken to lowly me.

Quote: I have been thinking of another batch of oatmeal raisin cookies...
Speaking of which! A woman was selling some poultry care books (geese, chickens, guineas ...) for $10 each. She said there was a discount for buying more than one. The more you buy, the more she will discount. No nibbles in six months for her. I happened to see her ad, and offered to buy them all. My discount? $5. I think that is crappy. Not that I care a lot, but am I wrong that if I am willing to buy five books I am barely interested in, her "discount" should be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom