1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Sally Sunshine, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BantyChooks

BantyChooks Turtle Rock Poultry Premium Member

Aug 1, 2015

:lau
    Hi, and Bye M'lord :hugs

:hugs

:lau :lau

Hmm not quite sure, but see this: SHARPIES on EGGS? Sure! post #10857 & the age old question Can you write on a hatchin egg with sharpie. answer is yes with proof

If the links dont work, go to the first page of this thread, click on the link to the article, and find the "candling" section.

:clap
    I'm happy for you! :hugs

2. chicknlove

chicknlove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2012
    Oregon
    watch out for the tinkle [​IMG]

3. mirandaleecon

mirandaleecon Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2014
    Panama City, FL
    How cute! What kind is it? I was hoping my doe was pregnant but it's not looking like she is. She would be due in late Feb, she's not showing at all and even seemed like she was in heat a couple times...

4. kwhites634

kwhites634 Father Time Premium Member

Kids (the animal kind) and lambs are so neat!

5. chicknlove

Jun 14, 2012
    Oregon
    If she bags up , you'll know

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus <straightens Halo> Premium Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. mirandaleecon

mirandaleecon Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2014
    Panama City, FL
    Yea, this would be her first time so it should be pretty obvious when she does. My other doe who kidded in August started getting an udder at about 3 months. This will be the second try on this doe, but she got sick right when we were trying to breed her so I didn't have much hope regardless. Still very new to goats so I'm still learning a lot...

8. Ur-ur-ur-urrr

Ur-ur-ur-urrr Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2015
    Somewhere in MS
    Pretty hard to hatch boiled eggs, but if you can pull it off, you'll be famous!!! :lau

9. BantyChooks

BantyChooks Turtle Rock Poultry Premium Member

Aug 1, 2015
    Oldielocks!!!!!!
    :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau

:love
    I forget, whuts his name?

I know! They are beautiful, and as soon as I can find a place with em AND get my coop a little more secure, I am so getting a pair. :drool
    IF I can find em......they are super rare. I read the isabelle leghorn thread.

I know, I have bottlefed kids (baby goats) a few times, and they are just precious. :love

Only problem is seperating 8 hungry goat kids that all want to be fed at the same time and go bonkers when they see a bottle is... Problematic, to say the least. :lau

Had to round up those lil boogers and puttem in a old horse stall before I could get 2 at a time out. :lau
    (These were someone else's goats- sadly I do not have a place to keep them right now or I would have a few)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  10. chicknlove

Jun 14, 2012
    Oregon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by