INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live on the back side of a developed community, so I can have the birds, work my garden and yard, yard and garden are mine to play in, My lady reads and does her thing I do mine, were both retired, spring time rolls around the mowing season kicks in and I have 3 lawns I do once a week, have to spend the time somewhere besides fishing, I dislike being idle almost as bad as waste

Hey, y'all,
Before we all run off in different directions to celebrate the arrival of New Years with family & friends, I propose we all raise a virtual glass in toasting our hostess & creator of this thread dedicated to incubation & fun. In addition to maintaining a household, raising young children, and taking care of God knows how many chickens, she's somehow found time to research and reprint, for our education, many studies, articles, tips, etc., from others and herself, and given freely of her own experiences.

I wish I knew how to throw a parade, for she certainly is deserving of one. Since I don't, this will have to suffice.

THANK YOU, Sally. You'll probably never fully realize how much you and your efforts to help are truly appreciated. It an honor to call you FRIEND.

bow.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
I am doing a readback whites! of course I pay complete attention when I am awake and alert!! this made me tear again on my readback sweet dear whites and everyones comments thereafter!
hugs.gif
love.gif
thank you my friend!

My happy place is St. Croix, there's a webcam. I visit often.
@mlmddh I think I need more info
pop.gif
since there is a cam involved
wink.png

Mike how the calves?

@hippiestink I know your busy but wondering how the flock was when you returned home and stuff!

I JUST got home from work.....

@kwhites634

I'm Out.
Have a great dinner with wifey @LocalYokel

I live on the back side of a developed community, so I can have the birds, work my garden and yard, yard and garden are mine to play in, My lady reads and does her thing I do mine, were both retired, spring time rolls around the mowing season kicks in and I have 3 lawns I do once a week, have to spend the time somewhere besides fishing, I dislike being idle almost as bad as waste
sounds like a pretty good retirement silver!

Beef heart, mash taters and spinich n kale frittata, thats whut was supper. :bun   too many organs in a week some say, but fresh is the best!

Enchiladas and rice for us.

Gee, I had chocolate chip cookies.
@sally sunshine I knew you'd want a video. I'll try. Maybe I can show Duckling trying to do it too. I always (so far!) find that hysterical!

I just got home fromICE FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had a blast!!!! This didn't work as planned though. We went to the first lake and walked out. Got almost where I wanted to be and the ice started to crack....
I spudded a hole. It was only on about an inch Thick. :/ So we went to Little Lake ICE wasn't great but we were careful. I had fun though. I didn't catch a bunch of big fish. We only had about an hour to fish by the time we finally got there. I had 5 flags...and three in the shack. But unfortunately they were all undersized....:confused: that's just how it goes sometimes. But I had a freaking blast.
the shack
FLAG UP!!!!
small walleye in the shack :/
if I stepped on it. :confused:
maybe next time I'll get something worth posting. :idunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom