INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Sally Sunshine, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Yep

Do it if you get the chance...it's my most favorite g rated thing to do!!!

2. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    [​IMG]
    Smoked venison...cheese and crackers...
    ... :)

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    thats good news!! let me know if you get any updates!

4. kwhites634

kwhites634 Father Time Premium Member

Don't believe I have one running at the moment. I had a couple, but pulled them when I kept getting responses for totally unrelated things.
    I was going to post another one in the farming section, but couldn't find it, so I didn't post it anywhere.

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    yummmmmssss did you smoke that!! danggggg I wanted a smoker for christmas but I got a turkey fryer from the oldest to dip my chickens in to defeather[​IMG]

6. hippiestink

hippiestink Chillin' With My Peeps

Still on vacation! I'll be going back home hopefully next week barring any paperwork issues. Chickens are fine, as are the dogs. Our fat sable collie is losing weight finally and husband's cousin will be taking pictures of the birds for me. I just can't wait to head home!!

7. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot Premium Member

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    nothing really. Been busy trying to keep up with y'all and granny.

I have a friend that has one that they might give it to me. I know nothing about it at all. We were sitting around talking about chickens and bators popped up and they said that they may give it to me. I never knew they even had a bator lol.

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh!! holy smokes thats a while! good for you! I can imagine its close to wanting to go home by now! I know your having a good time though! be safe when you head back! and KIT [​IMG]

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Billy let me know when you get it and we can walk you through what to do with it!

10. dolfi

dolfi Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2013
    kissimmee, florida
    Wao
    South how do you know what your chickens have. I don't have any knowledge will love to learn how to tell when something is wrong what it may be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by