INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that this is the usual stuff in democracy! I assume that if you would ask a North Korean or a Syrian you would receive totally other answers!
-10 here this morning...Benny you would get the answer the government told then to give!!!! That's why our Republic is so great. Now if we could just elect someone worth a hill of beans we would have it made.

Last edited:
-10 here this morning...Benny you would get the answer the government told then to give!!!! That's why our Republic is so great. Now if we could just elect someone worth a hill of beans we would have it made.
Wouldn't matter, Phil. They all get their marching orders from the same select group with the very deep pockets.

Not on the inside, I trust.
tongue.png

Have a great day @ work...Chaos & all the rest....I'll try to think about you, toiling endlessly @ your 9 to 5's, wishing the day would finally end and afraid it never will, then trying to get home in the midst of what feels like the entire population of the world attempting to do the same. Cheer up! Someone has to support me @ all the rest of the Social Security recipients. I salute you
bow.gif
So do you wake up with nothing to do and go to bed with it only half done?

caf.gif

2 hour school delay, fun fun

I candled day 12 in one bator and added more to the other 5am this morning
looks like the dirty eggs are doing pretty amazing, didnt pull any so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom