INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no boots all sneakers, except Harmonyann she is smartest obviously dont like her toes cold like me!

inch

did you read the links to what is suggested and do your homework on them?
Thermo/hygro suggestions post #13998 post #26999 post #25610 post #12128 post #13975 post #452 post #31058

missing a shoe??? how the.... I know SCHOOL ROOF!

I know, not sure what they are thinking! they have all different sizes, there is a huge difference if its 15 degrees or below and you put them in the outer box that has a air pocket. and not in direct contact with inner box
My oldest grandson wears shorts year 'round; don't know as I've ever seen him in long pants. The other GS is stationed in Fairbanks; probably wearing so many clothes he can barely move.

How much y'all got on the ground up there? We got a very light dusting yesterday evening; if I look real hard and concentrate, I can make out a bit of white here.
Up by my house we ended up with about 4 inches when it was all said and done.

Cream & sugar in coffee screw up three of my favorite things; cream, sugar, and coffee.
There's a lot of truth to that right there.

no boots all sneakers, except Harmonyann she is smartest obviously dont like her toes cold like me!
Unless my son is playing in the snow he wears sneakers. Was outside yesterday after work playing in the snow and come to find out my daughter doesn't much care for it. She kept trying to wipe the snow off her boots and than trying to get it off her gloves.

Up by my house we ended up with about 4 inches when it was all said and done.

There's a lot of truth to that right there.

Unless my son is playing in the snow he wears sneakers. Was outside yesterday after work playing in the snow and come to find out my daughter doesn't much care for it. She kept trying to wipe the snow off her boots and than trying to get it off her gloves.
I used to really enjoy the snow, before I had to work all night in it & plow a 600' lane uphill; kinda lost the enjoyment of it.

Good Morning
hugs.gif

Quote:
bun.gif

luke is the first to cry my hands hurt my hands... well DOH keep yer gloves on child! when they were little I used to duct tape their gloves and at the top of their boots, it worked awesome. then they got bigger and run from me!!

hugs.gif

bun.gif

luke is the first to cry my hands hurt my hands... well DOH keep yer gloves on child! when they were little I used to duct tape their gloves and at the top of their boots, it worked awesome. then they got bigger and run from me!!
Thats the problem with kids......they get bigger and faster.

How did the world survive before duct tape!
lau.gif

I don't know, weren't you around back than?
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom