INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is the site. It disappeared for me this morning. Also when I went to quote it showed a script mess before I began typing.
Yeah, they had massive spam attack again, this thread and the she said/he said got caught up in it. Happens every time
lol.png

@Bubbles12345 , Sorry for the delay... I have a little giant Styrofoam still air incubator w/ turner. I am not currently incubating anything, but plan to next spring.

Bator type? I love the styrofoams.

My eggs that are in lock down. Day 19.

@Cynthia12, I have that exact humidity & thermometer combo- is yours reliable? I've been contemplating getting an additional one, but really have limited space d/t my incubator.

@Bubbles12345, No not incubating now, gonna wait til spring. Just taking notes and gleaming info for the time being..... though I'm way back at the start of this thread. Seriously, can't keep up as it moves so quickly!
th.gif
And have the Brinsea 20.

@ Sally Sunshine, Long Distance
hugs.gif

:gig

I don't know what it is, either. I assume it's a FB or Twitter thing that lets a person know when they are being mentioned, but since I don't feel the need to have everyone know about every facet of my real life, I don't do those.
It's much more fun to :smack  anonymously

That's the # sign. Hash tag.

The @ sign here on BYC is to tag someone, so they get a notification if they choose to receive notifications.

:smack

Argh, So my husband is staying home sick today. Has the sniffles and a sore throat. Exact same thing I had this weekend. Except for the fact that he gets to stay home and feel miserable while I was told to "take some allergy medicine" and go to work.
hmm.png

Fun times in marriage land... Fun times...

I don't know how much I can say and not say, but she had some tests done, got some good news, and is heading home

I'm happy she is heading home. I'm totally not imagining worst case scenarios that could be effecting my new internet chicken friend.

Argh, So my husband is staying home sick today. Has the sniffles and a sore throat. Exact same thing I had this weekend. Except for the fact that he gets to stay home and feel miserable while I was told to "take some allergy medicine" and go to work.
hmm.png

Fun times in marriage land... Fun times...
Sounds about right. My apoligies to all the good hubbies out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom