1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Sally Sunshine, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ur-ur-ur-urrr

Ur-ur-ur-urrr Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2015
    Somewhere in MS
    Pokemon? Really????

I do, however, like the message they're sending... LOL!!!

2. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia

Lol! I didn't even realize those were pokemon, although my son is 24, and was wayyyy into them. :lau

But I agree, fitting message!

3. Ur-ur-ur-urrr

Oct 24, 2015
    Somewhere in MS
    Yungun', ye ain't winning no yellin contest agin this ole codger, and I don't give a hoot how noisy you honker is! If'n you was to wanna sit down and discuss it over a fine meal of hawg jawl and grits, I'd be more'n happy to oblige...

[​IMG]

4. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom Premium Member

That sounds fun to me... Is it suppose to be a punishment? I like my grits with Irish butter.

5. Ur-ur-ur-urrr

Oct 24, 2015
    Somewhere in MS
    Oh no, not punishment. Grits is good!!! [​IMG]

6. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    Done and done. I'll be right down. I've never had jowl but I haven't met a pig meat I didn't like, and grits are on my comfort foods list.

I've never had good greens, though...

The Firebird group that I associate with has an annual meet somewhere in the U.S., with bar or winery hopping, road trips, and cookouts. Can you imagine if we all congregated somewhere and socialized for a weekend? I don't think I'd want to go back to work come Monday!

7. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    Yeah, we have a senior manager who really knows his stuff but talks (and used to dress) like Jethro, and the customers would turn to me as the authority. He's taken many professional development classes to lose his drawl and change his style, and it's sad that he had to do so to be accepted.

I am outranked by Germans in meetings, though.

8. TJChickens

TJChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2014
    East of San Diego
    I'm just a western cowgirl......a long ways from the east, south and north.....

9. Ur-ur-ur-urrr

Oct 24, 2015
    Somewhere in MS
    You really should plan a trip to the Deep South. If there's one thing people down here know how to do... it's how to cook and how to eat. Southern cooking got it's roots from Soul Food, which might explain the obesity, diabetes, and heart problems that plagues the South. Maybe so, but what a way to go!!!

10. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Don't lie, you live on a different planet

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by