INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started with 18 eggs 3 weeks ago. On day 7, I culled an early quitter. Day 14 showed all eggs looking good, but the air cells looked a little small for my taste, so I let the wells run dry for a few days. After candling tonight all the air cells looked to be a decent size, good movement in the eggs, and all 17 went into lockdown. Hoping all of them make it out of their shells okay...
fl.gif

Oops... forgot the pic:

Last edited:
I started with 18 eggs 3 weeks ago. On day 7, I culled an early quitter. Day 14 showed all eggs looking good, but the air cells looked a little small for my taste, so I let the wells run dry for a few days. After candling tonight all the air cells looked to be a decent size, good movement in the eggs, and all 17 went into lockdown. Hoping all of them make it out of their shells okay...
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I STILL haven't updated the articl, but I promise you everyone, I still have the links!

giggles and I havent touched it in a week!  I can do it for the week chicky!  you are busy!! I have the weekend and am on rest until doc says I am not anyways.....

Oh thanks so much!! I can send you all the links to the updates everyone gave me to put in.... Wow I wish I'd be ordered to have a long rest and be on BYC for 24 hours..

I started with 18 eggs 3 weeks ago. On day 7, I culled an early quitter. Day 14 showed all eggs looking good, but the air cells looked a little small for my taste, so I let the wells run dry for a few days. After candling tonight all the air cells looked to be a decent size, good movement in the eggs, and all 17 went into lockdown. Hoping all of them make it out of their shells okay...   :fl

:jumpy

I started with 18 eggs 3 weeks ago. On day 7, I culled an early quitter. Day 14 showed all eggs looking good, but the air cells looked a little small for my taste, so I let the wells run dry for a few days. After candling tonight all the air cells looked to be a decent size, good movement in the eggs, and all 17 went into lockdown. Hoping all of them make it out of their shells okay...   :fl

Hoping with you!!! I'm excited about 1 pip. 9 were alive at lock down but not getting my hopes up.

:fl :fl :fl

Yay! GO ME! WOOT! WOOT!!!

Wow... I really need to find something to knock this sinus headache out. I wasn't kidding about my head aching for 2 days, but I was kidding when I said it hurt when I pee.

I go days upon days like that... I love TN, but am allergic to the entire state... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom