Incubation

Debi Necaise

Hatching
Feb 19, 2016
Hello everyone. I am new to this site. I have dealt with incubating chickens on and off for awhile. I did this several years ago when my grandchildren were young. I have recently got hooked on it again. I started back right before Christmas. I forgot how much I loved watching life begin. This is now February, and I started off with one incubator in Dec which was an older one I got for my birthday from my mom, several years ago. Since beginning of January- I now have 4 incubators. LOL-you know I am hooked. I have incubated for others --which I like. I can watch them and give them back. But I have, after reading up on different chicks, have decided to incubate myself some silkies. Of course I started off with the hobbyist incubator--the little giant ( and not the digital). But now have a little giant digital and a cheap one off the internet for $23.00. Of course it looked cheap but I waste that much money away in a few days. It has been going non stop since I got it. This is the 2nd setting. Guys--its on the money and hatching well. I just bought the Rcom 10 pro. Can't wait to get it going. What I am getting to in a long way is I would like some feedback on these. I already have them but any tips will be appreciated. Thanks

I can't help with incubation questions, but hope someone will jump in and give you some tips.

But see you are a new member and wanted to welcome you to our flock.

welcome-byc.gif
glad to have you join us.

You should post an intro under the New Members forum to receive a proper welcoming.

Back
Top Bottom