Incubator at 120

Featherss

Chirping
Sep 11, 2021
I came home today to our incubator at 120 degrees - the temperature knob had gotten bumped and was at the highest setting. I immediately opened the incubator and got the temp back to 100. My partner had checked it a few times throughout the day and said the temperature was good٫ but it could have been that high for multiple hours. is there any chance of the chicks hatching?

That’s awful high but maybe you caught it quick enough. I’d just wait it out and see if they hatch. Do you know how it got turned up? I’d try to figure that out before it happens again.

That’s awful high but maybe you caught it quick enough. I’d just wait it out and see if they hatch. Do you know how it got turned up? I’d try to figure that out before it happens again.
im assuming it was my cat. We keep the door shut but she knows how to open them. ill be locking the door from now on٫ hopefully that will keep it from happening again. door was shut when I got home٫ so if that is what happened then I was that high for a while.

Back
Top Bottom